Final portfolio renders of all my Maya work from this semester, including assets from the Bloody Mary project. Something new I learned this semester was modeling a high-poly model, and then turning the high-quality information into a normal map to put onto a low-poly model.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
I have more work I want to do before I call them done, but... here's what I turned in! Very proud of my 117a class, we all improved so much this semester.
With so much focus on the trees, it sort of turned into a second chance at my 113B forest painting, which I struggled a lot with.
Color Comps! Color palettes inspired by Tarzan. Thank you Disney.